Materiality: Ductility, Reflexivity, Flexibility
1. Bubble Wrap - Single Object: Bubble wrap is always an interesting object to me since the puffiness and also the its transparency. Through this exercice I would like to study the bubble structure, and also learn how the 3d scan technique work with the translucent object.
2. Bubbles Wrap on Rug - Collection of Objects: I put several bubble wraps together on the rug to given different texture to make the form being more interesting.
3. Squashed Cocacola Can - Single Object: Cocacola Can is the most common thing that appears in my daily life. By squashing the can I would like to show the ductility of the aluminum material.
4. Sponge - Single Object: This Sponge have two different layer that make the contract of two material, which one is more shining and shagy, and the other is more soft and dense.
5. Color Dyed Soap Foam in Glass Cup - Collection of Objects: Soap always can be eaily foamed and defoamed, I want to learn how this process occurs while the food coloring diffuse into the bubbles.
6. Candle - Single Object: I was trying to examing how the 3d scan would work with the flame and light sourse, while the container of the candle is reflective which make more difficult to scan. Although the result was not that good, but it is an interesting experiment.
I have also scanned my Living Room by taking series photo and processed in ReCap, but have not get the final production yet.